All 12 of the Cheap DJ Gear Products I’m going to show you in this post are all products I either own, or will own in the future. In fact, these cheap DJ gear products are called “cheap” because you only need to make one single first payment to own the equipment.
So, what are twelve cheap dj gear products every DJ should have in 2020?
- Pioneer DDJ-400 RecordBox DJ Controller
- Odyssey Universal DJ Controller Bag
- JBL’s EON Series Powered Speakers -Pair
- Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Headphones
- Odyssey FZF2636 Foldout Facade
- Gemini UHF-02M Dual Wireless System
- Art PDS8U 8 Outlet Power Strip
- Chauvet DJ Gigbar 2 Lighting System, Pair
- Reloop NEON DJ Controller
- Numark DJ2GO2 Pocket DJ Controller
- Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3 Groove Production Studio
- RocknRoller Multi-Cart Equipment Cart with R-Trac Wheels
Cheap DJ Gear – zZounds
First of all, zZounds is the The DJ Pros number 1 recommended resource for everything music. I’m very confident that you’re going to love zZounds as I do. In fact, I buy all of my cheap DJ gear online through their website. All of the Cheap DJ Gear products I’m about to show you can be purchased through their website, so I figured I’d let you in on what zZounds is about first…
Here is why zZounds is so special.
- Guaranteed low prices.
- 0% Interest payment plans.
- No credit check payment plans
- First Payment Ships Gear!
- FREE 2 Day shipping on 90% of orders! (Great for emergencies)
- You can purchase over 125,000 different products from their website 24 hours a day.
- I vouch for Zzounds 100%
That chunk of money you just put away to start saving for your next DJ necessity can go towards your first monthly payment. Play now and pay later!
Stop saving up and play as you pay!
Furthermore, It doesn’t make sense to pay full price when you can pay monthly and not have to pay a penny extra than what the product is worth. In short, you could save all of your money for something you want and buy it for the same price you will pay monthly on it with zZounds. It truly is Cheap DJ Gear!
You Ready For Cheap DJ Gear?
Whether you’re just starting your DJ journey or you’re already experienced, these 12 cheap DJ gear products should (eventually) be part of every DJ setup (in my personal opinion). However, if you are just thinking about Djing, make sure you check out 6 Reasons Why You Should Start Djing after you read this post! Are you ready? On your mark, get set…. Read more!
1 – Pioneer DDJ-400 RecordBox DJ Controller
Another cheap controller that’s perfect for beginner DJs is the Pioneer DDJ-400, in the image above. It doesn’t brake the bank, and It’s also perfect for professional DJs whom need a backup controller.
– Two-channels & it’s a portable USB DJ controller for rekordbox dj software
– Per channel control knobs for trim, 3-band EQ, and filter plus effect controls and volume faders
– Two lightweight and durable 128-mm aluminum jog wheels
– Four sample banks with 16 sample slots each
– 16 sample pads for triggering hot cues, Pad FX, slices, samples, or preset slice loops and sample sequences
– Store up to 8 hot cues per channel
– In and out loops controls with beat jump
– Front-mounted 3.5-mm headphone jack
– Stereo RCA master outputs
– 1/4-inch microphone input with volume knob
– USB type-B port for connecting to computer
– Internal sound card with 24-bit, 44.1 kHz audio processing
– 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
– Plug-and-play and powered via included USB cable
– Includes the license for Pioneer’s rekordbox dj software
– This unit weighs 4.6 lbs
2 – Odyssey Universal DJ Controller Bag
This Odyssey Streamline Universal DJ controller bag is large enough to hold any DJ controller. Search Universal Controller bags in the zZounds search for a smaller bag that will fit the DDJ RB & smaller controllers.
– Sleek Reinforced Stitched Eva Molded Shell Design
– Embossed Corner
– Dual Convoluted Foamed-lined Padded Interior
– Optional Foam Sheets Available for Interior Customization
– Durable Yet Lightweight
– Large Top Grade Custom Logo Zippers
– Comfortable Rivet Enforced Double Handles
– Non-slip Shoulder Straps
– Empty Bag Interior Dimensions: 36″W x 17.75″H x 4.75″D.
– Accommodates Keyboards Such as…
– Akai Advance 49, Advance 61, MAX49, and MPK249
– Novation UltraNova
– Novation Xio 49
– Roland GAIA SH-01
– Roland SH-2
– and more!
– Accommodates Extra Large DJ Controllers Such as…
– Pioneer DDJ-RZ, DDJ-SZ, and DDJ-SZ-N
3 – JBL’s EON Series Powered Speakers -Pair
These pair of 12″ JBL Eon610 speakers are the best quality speakers you will find for the price. You will not find a better deal on such professional DJ speakers. In conclusion, they are perfect for a cheap and professional DJ setup. In fact, I own the Eon615 JBL speakers and they’re the most powerful DJ speakers I’ve ever seen! These speakers are more than enough!
– 1000-watt self-powered two-way, bass-reflex speaker
– 10″ LF driver
– Bluetooth integration for mix and volume control from a mobile device
– JBL waveguide technology provides uniform coverage
– Class-D amplifier designΩ
– EQ presets for easy setup
– Power Rating: 1000W peak (700W LF + 300W HF), 500W continuous (350W LF + 150W HF)
– Max SPL output: 124 dB
– Frequency range: (-10 dB) 52 Hz to 20 kHz
– Frequency response: (+/-3 dB) 60 Hz to 20 kHz
– 110 x 60 degree coverage pattern
– 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs
– 1 XLR output
– XLR loop-thru for routing signal to additional units
– Molded plastic enclosure with multiple mounting options: pole, floor, fly
– Dimensions: 21.968″ (H) x 12.677″ (W) x 11.614″ (D)
– Weight: 26 lbs. each
– Backed by JBL warranty
– Get the JBL EON Connect smart device app on the Apple App Store or Google Play, and control up to four JBL EON600 speakers via the EON’s built-in Bluetooth connectivity.
4 – Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Headphones
Now add that up and try to find a better deal on this cheap DJ gear!
I own these headphones and they haven’t done me wrong! The ATH-M30x model headphones from Audio Technica are a perfect choice for a DJ on a budget.
– High-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience
– Enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation
– Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition
– Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing
– Contoured ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation
– Pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable
5 – Odyssey FZF2636 Foldout Facade
The cool thing about this facade is that it looks just like the cases that most DJ Controllers come in now a days. In fact, Those cases will sit right on top of this facade and act as a perfect table!
– Made of black laminate and aluminum valance edging
– Provides a clean, professional appearance and is easy to setup
– Makes a perfect base for DJ Coffins, Consoles, and Combo Racks
6 – Gemini UHF-02M Dual Wireless System
The Gemini UHF-02M Dual Wireless microphone system comes with two microphones and the interface system. Most of all, This is one of the cheapest microphone systems that still holds up with quality and design. As a result, It’s not the cheapest microphone system on zZounds but it’s still affordable and better than those other cheap systems.
– Superior quality (dual channel) UHF receiver
– 150-foot dynamic operating range
– Reliable frequency stability between 500-950MHz
– Dual channel volume rotary control for optimum output
– Super bright RF LED indicators for monitoring signal strength per channel
– 1/4-inch unbalanced single output jack
– Unidirectional handheld dynamic microphones
7 – Art PDS8U 8 Outlet Power Strip
This power strip – USB Hub is on my wish list! I’ve ordered so many things from zZounds. My wife would kill me if I bought this right now! I desperately need it though! In conclusion, It allows you to plug in more USB ports to your setup!!!
– Eight surge-protected AC power sockets
– Two USB 3.0 type A sockets for data or charging
– 20 foot cable
8 – Chauvet DJ Gigbar 2 Lighting System, Pair
In this lighting bundle is everything you need to put on a show your audience won’t forget. Most of all, this is everything you will need to charge a little extra on your next gig! Ask your clients if they would like extra effects!
– Perfect combination of multiple effect lights in one convenient package
– Pack includes a pair of pars, strobes, derby lights, and lasers!
– Includes tripod, wireless footswitch, IRC-6 wireless remote, power cord, warranty card, user manual, and carry bags.
9 – Reloop NEON DJ Controller
First of all, All I have to say about the Reloop Neon DJ Controller is WOWWWWWWW! Buy two of these and stick them on both sides of your turntables! Maybe your DJ controller doesn’t have these pads? Well add to it! This is also on my wish list!
– Powerful Serato DJ drum pad modular controller
– Official Serato Accessory: plug-and-play with Serato DJ
– Dedicated Serato DJ SP-6 sampler control
– 4-deck control for Slicer, Cue and Loop
– Perfect addition for DVS users and controller DJs
– 8 touch-sensitive RGB performance drum pads
– A total of 8 intuitive performance modes (Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loops, Loop and Manual Loop)
– Supports brand new Flip mode: Create individual edits from a song ‘on the fly’ and trigger these sequences as Flip
– FX after touch control for multi-sensorial effect modulation
– Supports the Serato Flip extension pack
– The most extensive Serato SP6 sample controller on the market
– 5 different trigger variants per sample slot (One Shot, Toggle, Hold, Repeat Mode and Sync) with corresponding status LED for visual feedback
– Access to all 6 synchronizable sample slots in 4 banks
– Dedicated sample volume control (Master + Slot)
– Direct access to 6 selectable iZotope FX in Pad FX mode (Velocity Depth Control
– Slicer performance modes for slicing of your tracks
– 8 color coded cue points per deck which can be triggered as roll
– Quick access to more than 8 storable loops and manual loop control
– 2 endless push encoders for volume control, track navigation, loop editing as well as loop Shift and loop roll function
– Censor, slip and sync functions for all decks can be selected directly with the controller
– Internal/relative mode for DVS users
– USB bus-powered
– Smart Link: Neon can be connected to each other via mini jack cable
– Works with every MIDI compatible DJ or studio software
– Sturdy construction, but still easily portable due to slim profile design
10 – Numark DJ2GO2 Pocket DJ Controller
I purchased this Numark DJ2GO2 about a week ago and I love it! It’s the perfect back up controller for emergencies. I love using it to set cue points and loops for upcoming sets. I made a youtube open box review on this product so make sure you check it out!
– Portable two-channel DJ controller for Serato DJ Intro (included)
– Control the music with play, jog wheels and fader
– Built-in audio card with headphone cueing to create the perfect mix
– Song navigation and channel and master gain control
– Perfect for performing or prepping your DJ set playlist and cue points
– Standard midi mapping for use with other popular DJ software
– Fits perfectly on top of your laptop
– 1/8-inch Headphone output
– 1/8-inch main output
11 – Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3 Groove Production Studio
You like making beats?!
NI (Native Instruments) claims this Mikro Mk3 is the most beginner-friendly beat pad they ever created. This baby is on my wish list! Create on the fly or produce some sick remixes in the comfort of your own home. Due to the price, it’s as good as you’re going to find it brand new and it comes with the product & the hardware.
– Software and hardware music production studio
– 16 assignable multi-colored sample pads with adjustable sensitivity
– Includes Maschine software with 4 GB of ready-to-use content
– Includes three Komplete software synths: Massive virtual-analog synthesizer with over 1,300 synths and basses, Monark monosynth, and Reaktor Prism polyphonic synth.
– Powerful effects library featuring effects designed for beat production
– Browse Mode lets you scroll through and preview samples without loading them
– Choke Button to immediately eliminate all output — great for live performances
– Supports VST and Audio Unit plug-ins in the Maschine software
– Run the Maschine software as a plug-in in a DAW environment
12 – RocknRoller Multi-Cart Equipment Cart with R-Trac Wheels
This RocknRoller Multi-cart looks amazing and is one day going to be added to my DJ setup. Furthermore, The price is right and it looks durable enough to last a long time. I can’t wait to haul my equipment around with this rock n roll cart!
– Instantly transforms into 8 different shapes to suit your needs
– Can carry huge amounts of equipment yet folds small for storage
– Lightweight, rugged, and ergonomically efficient
– Designed to work with vehicles, planes, and trains
– Works over any terrain
– R-Trac no-flat wheels eliminate the possibility of flat tires
– Wheels have low rolling resistance, high-strength polymer hub, and casters with lightweight brakes
– Powdercoated steel tube frame
In conclusion, These 12 Cheap DJ Gear Products Every DJ Should Have are just a few of the many cheap DJ Gear products zZounds has to offer. I put a lot of hard work (love) into it for you and would really appreciate it if you could leave a comment and share it with your friends. Please spread the love of this post! Feel free to leave a testimony after you purchase through zZounds.